WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information from you when it is reasonably necessary for a business purpose.
That means we collect it to supply you with the products you have asked for and to provide you with the best possible service.
Other reasons we collect personal information are to:
- Understand you, and how we can meet your needs now and in the future.
- Develop or evaluate products.
- Make ads more relevant to you, whether they’re about our products or those of other companies.
- Manage our business.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
Of course, you can choose not to provide your personal information or may just want to deal with us anonymously. If this happens, we may not be able to provide you with the product you’ve asked for or give you the level of service you expect.
We also collect personal information during our relationship with you. For example, we may collect personal information:
- When you pay your bill or purchase products.
- When you use our products, apps or self-service channels.
- When you join or use our rewards programs.
- What we collect from your online activity
What we collect from others
Other people might give us personal information about you. For example, we might be given personal information by your employer if you use our business products, or by your parent or guardian if you are under 18.
We may also collect personal information from other companies that are able to disclose it to us, if it’s not practical to collect it from you. For example, we buy or obtain personal information from trusted sources to help us identify people who might be interested in hearing about our products.
We will take reasonable steps to make sure you know we have your personal information, how we got it and how we’ll handle it.